- Plug and play, the cable allows you to directly connect a USB-C computer to a DP-enabled display. (*Note: Designed for computer only, not for tablets and smartphones except Samsung galaxy s8 or s8 plus.)
- Works with Thunderbolt 3 compatible computers with DP alt mode such as 2016 MacBook Pro, Macbook 2015/2016, Google Chromebook, HP EliteBook Folio G1 , Asus ZenBook UX390UAK, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus etc.
- Capable of delivering digital audio and video signal. Supports resolution up to 4K*2K(3840*2160) at 60Hz. Backward compatible with 1080p.
- Gold-plated connectors designed for maximum conductivity. And the DP connector features latches which secure the cable in the port.
- One-cable Setup:USB C to DisplayPort cable delivers a direct connection just through a cable, without the need for excess adapters and cables.
- Hassle-free Connection with USB C:Reversible USB-C connector helps you plug and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation.
- Supports up to 4K Resolution:This cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB Type-C connection to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display.
- Plug and Play:USB bus power, plug and play design, no external power supply and driver required with this cable.
- OS Compatibility:Compatible with Windows® OS XP/Vista/7/8/10 (X86/X64), Mac® OS 10~10.12.1.
USB Type C Compatible Devices (Tested)
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- Macbook 2015/2016/2017
- DELL XPS 13 9350, XPS 15
- Google Chromebook Pixel
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- It only works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port.
- It is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP alt mode.
- It does not support USB-C smartphones(Except Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL solution or SlimPort solution instead of DP alt mode.
- 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, and 4K display.
1* USB C to DisplayPort Cable